Our client is looking for a professional with management experience. The candidate would be responsible for manage and improve the Cash Collection and Dispute management activities from invoicing of the order to Cash Collection, for the whole EMEA region.
- Manage EMEA Cash Collection and Dispute management activities, from shipment and invoicing of the order to Cash Collection, for all EMEA Countries
- Manage and handle Cash Collection and Account Receivable reporting for all EMEA Countries with the US and EMEA management
- Ensure and support the split of activities between Budapest and the Asian Shared Service Center (SSC).
- Secure Cash Collection
- Contribute actively to process improvement & harmonization (key actor in business evolution)
- Manage and co-ordinate the team’s activities
- Ensure the proper level of Service is provided to the Countries, in accordance with Corporate policies and SOX rules.
- Fix employees objectives and carry out their annual performance reviews. Establish their personal development plans, identify training needs and build the team’s training plan
- Ensure communication within the department and with other departments
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements applying to the department’s activities
- Actively understand/analyze Country and Customer requirements. Provide inputs to the company’s strategy according to findings that drive operations standard practices development.
- Recommend and implement operations techniques and systems defined with the EMEA Order Operations Manager to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs, take advantage of opportunities, and maintain state-of-the-art practices in all aspects of the operations.
- Ensure that processes needed for the management system are established, implemented and maintained, in compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 norms specifications.
- Provide necessary support to implement / maintain the management system.
- Regularly review management system’s efficiency
- Periodically report to top management on the performance of the system and any need for improvement
- Promote the management system throughout the organization.
- Ensure that Customer Disputes are properly handled (Bids, Returns, Claims, Price Rebates)
- Actively provide support to initiatives impacting Order to Cash Operations
- Apply the periodical SOX controls as requested by SOX Auditors
- University Graduate in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration would be great or relevant experience
- Apics basics certified
- 5 to 10 years management experience in Customer Relationship management, Account Receivable and Cash Collection in an international environment
- Any similar experience in Sales Administration/Order to Cash will be a plus
- Ability to act quickly in case of issue
- Pro-activity & autonomy
- Well organized, Customer oriented, Rigorous in data management
- Good Communication & interpersonal skills, Teamwork
- Leadership, Drive change management
- MS Office skills. Very good knowledge of Excel required
- SAPexperience in Supply Chain modules would be a plus
- English Advanced Working proficiency level, Any other European language would be a plus
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: reedglobal.com