|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Budapest|
|Description of position:||Collateral Surveyor has the primary role to conduct periodic quantified assessment of business partners' accounts receivable and inventory used as collateral for financing, as well as the integrity of their accounting and record keeping practices.|
|Duties:||• To conduct periodic quantified assessment of business partners' accounts receivable and inventory used as collateral for financing, as well as the integrity of their accounting and record keeping practices.
• Responsible for complete execution of the survey scope, analysis of audit findings and timely reporting of associated recommendations for proper risk management.
• Survey is conducted on Business Partner site, hence the position requires travel every week to various Business Partner locations in Europe.
• Bachelor's degree
• At least 2 years experience in Accounting.
• Auditing experience and knowledge of asset based lending is desirable.
• Excellent communication and client-facing skills
• Fluent English knowledge
• Additional European language, preferably German or French
• At least 5 years experience in Accounting experience
• Certified in Chartered Accountant
• Master's Degree
|Known languages:||Fluent English knowledge|
|Short company info:||Our client is a shared service center based in Budapest. The company is committed to creating a supportive, flexible work environment that gives employees more flexibility and control over their work as an important means to achieve greater work/life balance and enhanced productivity.
What our client offers:
•A multicultural, dynamic and positive team environment
•Continuous development opportunities
•Varied tasks, job roles and possibility to participate in local or international projects
•An attractive working environment
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: