Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe**, operates a fleet of 54 Airbus A320 aircraft and offers over 360 routes from 20 bases, connecting 110 destinations across 38 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of approximately 2,200 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of 15.8 million passengers in 2014.
**Source: Innovata, on the basis of scheduled departing seat capacity for the period 1 April 2014 until 30 Sep 2014, inclusive. Central and Eastern Europe is a region comprised of Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine.
Cockpit and Cabin Crew Dispatcher
(Based in Budapest)
- To provide adequate cockpit and cabin crew for Wizz Air flights and to maintain optimal crew rotation during the daily operation
- Continuously tracking, monitoring and modifying the cockpit and cabin crew rosters during the day of operation
- Continuous cooperation with the Duty Managers of Operations and Manager of Cockpit-and Cabin Crew Planning
- To provide adequate crew members on the day of operation in case of any kind of crew shortage (i.e. sickness)
- Crew notification
- Control of crews’ on-time check-in for flights and other duties
- Daily cooperation with the Flight Operations Department
- College or university degree
- Min. 1 year of work experience
- Good English both written and spoken
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player and a friendly personality
- Computer literacy, experience in database systems is an advantage
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
The position requires shift work and includes night shifts as well.
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply here, and attach your CV in English and the copy of your highest finalized degree.