Work with us
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10,000 people and with products available in more than 100 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies.
We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.
Coloplast Hungary covers 2 manufacturing sites in Tatabánya and Nyírbátor and also our Postponement & Distribution Centre/PDC in Tata.
We have started our PDC site in Tata in April, 2010 together with 78 colleagues. Now we are around 300 colleagues responsible for packaging, warehousing and distributing around 80% of the whole Coloplast product portfolio and around 20% of the whole product volume.
Recently we have started a re-organisation process to align our organisational set-up to this dynamic growth.
As a result of this we are announcing a new position within our QA & FEHS Department.
We are looking for a
CM QA Engineer
for the following tasks and responsibilities:
- release of contract manufacturing (CM) items
- review certificates from the suppliers
- update LOT status in our warehouse management system
- ensure that all databases (specification, QMS, certificate) are up to date
- keep contact with CM suppliers, Coloplast Sites and SQM
- supplier complaint handling
- ensure compliance with standards and regulatory requirements
- participate in audits, projects, meetings and new product introduction processes
- handle change control, transfers, recalls and market returns
- manage of CAPA and NC
- create country specific certificates (CoA,CoC) and work instructions
- coordinate sorting and rework activities
- improve current workflow
- college or university degree
- minimum 1 year work experience
- fluent English
- good communication skills
- Quality engineering or internal auditor experience
In case you feel interested and need more information on the position, please contact PDC HR via phone or e-mail.
If our position matches your career aspirations, please send us your motivation letter and CV in English until 21st July, 2015 the latest.
Coloplast Hungary Kft. – PDC Tata
2890 Tata, Barina u. 1.