Cluster Category Manager
Pozíció leírása / Job description
On behalf of our prestigious Partner in the Medical Industry we are looking for a CATEGORY MANAGER. Feladatok: • Defines and initiates the category strategy to accelerate sales growth and market share Elvárások: • Fluent in written and verbal English and Hungarian Amit kínálunk:
His/her key contribution will be:
• To lead the development and implementation of category strategies in line with the marketing strategy of the company.
• To lead the development, planning and execution of the most marketing activities (launches, re-launches, communication materials)
• To permanently study and analyze consumer needs and market / segment / channels development, propose the development of new product initiatives (market and consumer research, product research, concept and communication development, packaging development).
• To follow and report to the management the status of the category’s business and recommend actions on daily, weekly, quarterly and annual basis
• Sets the right priorities and resources to manage the development of a fully integrated marketing approach for his/her brands
• Refines brand positioning and communication strategy
• Market understanding: generates insights to define potential business drivers and anticipates the evolution of business environment to drive the business
• Analyses CANN sales and P&L and gives fact based recommendations to marketing director and CODI
• Works closely with Supply Chain to approve and ensure delivery of forecasts
• Works closely with Sales and Finance to understand channels and optimize ROP
• Aligns with Central Team on brand strategy and implement Global best practice
• Contributes local insight and learning to the Central Team in helping them develop global strategy and best practices
• Collaborates and represents the company marketing function to KOL’s/ advisory boards
• Identifies new business models and ensures successful implementation
• Driving license
• MS Office user
• University degree (medical degree is an advantage)
• at least 6 year experience in Product/Brand Marketing, preferably in a multinational pharmaceutical/medical company
On behalf of our prestigious Partner in the Medical Industry we are looking for a CATEGORY MANAGER.
• Defines and initiates the category strategy to accelerate sales growth and market share
• Fluent in written and verbal English and Hungarian
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090