Cloud Operability Engineer
By joining us You will become a member of a dynamic and passionate start-up team, committed to ensure that we as a company have world leading product in the area of Cloud Computing. The Cloud Management software development you will support is an industry leading innovation.
Specialized in Design for operability (DfO) feature implementation You have the main role to focus on the building-up and continuous assurance of the Cloud infrastructure used by the developers, and different customer trials and pilots.
You will be working with the Laboratory infrastructure of Nokia, continuously following the latest hardware and virtualization infrastructures.
The person we are looking for is a talented Engineer with
- BsC or MsC. degree in computer science
- Experience in working with Linux as a user, developer and administrator
- General understanding of Cloud Computing and related technologies
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure setup and installation (OpenStack, VMWare)
- Good understanding of networking concepts (Ethernet, TCP/IP, routing, firewalls)
- Shell scripting skills, for relatively complex tasks (python, ruby, perl is advantage)
- Command of profession-related English and Hungarian
Furthermore, what will truly impresses us:
- OpenStack experience
- General understanding or experience with clustering technologies
- Linux system-administration background
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- Our office is located in the city center of Budapest, in the neighborhood of Ráday Street
- Company mobile phone with internet access
- Flexible working hours, family-friendly workplace
- International career opportunities