The experience of discovery is what makes this field particularly exciting. There are no good practices or long-standing methods, we have to figure it out all ourselves. We get to work with the newest technologies on the foundation of new milestone in informatics. This project allows a great step forward professionally and personally.
If you like challanges, come and work with the newest OpenStack-based cloud flagship of T-Systems with us!
- Creation, integration and further development of cloud architectures
- End-to-end analysis of technical architectures including the assessment of impacts (technical / commercial) as a function of customer requirements
- Integration of standard cloud products into customer advertisements with individual additional services for public / hybrid cloud solutions
- Securing cloud offers / answering cloud alerts
- Supplier management tasks according to the Lead Architect role
If you have…
- College degree in IT field, or relevant IT experience
- Several years of experience as (Senior) IT-Architect and/or Technical Project Manager (preferred in Cloud Technology)
- In-depth Cloud knowledge (IaaS, PaaS) and being aware of AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google and Rackspace product offerings
- OpenStack knowledge is an advantage
- In depth knowledge and experience acquired in cloud and IT architecture, technology strategies like BSS, OSS strategies.
- Very good knowledge in architecture design models and their application (enterprise architect, …)
- Building cloud platforms/hybrid cloud solutions where technologies, development tools, APIs, management and integrations frameworks and processes are combined.
- Fluent English, good communication skills
Furthermore, if you have any of the followings
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in multicultural environment and projects
.. we welcome you with open arms!
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company