Nokia, through its Networks business, is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband, helping operators help their end users do more than ever before through the world’s most efficient mobile networks. With a history in mobile technology spanning generations from the first call on GSM to the first call on LTE, Nokia continues to provide the products and services that help operators meet their customers’ demands for universal content and connectivity more efficiently and effectively.
Your job would be as a Cloud Developer
Participate in an agile, motivated and professional team, what is responsible for the development of the virtualization infrastructure used by Nokia core network products. It includes the definition, integration and maintenance of the certain hardware (blade center, storage, network devices) and software components (VMware, OpenStack, SDN). Support Nokia core network products and customers using core virtualization infrastructure as a platform. Software development of cloud related products.
We are waiting for your application if
- You have a B.Sc or M.Sc degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, programming engineering or an equivalent qualification (or you will finish your studies soon)
- You are eligible to work in Hungary (or EU)
- You have good development skills in Python, C/C++, shell/Java scripting in Linux development environment
- You are familiar with compilation and package management on Linux (make and rpm)
- You have networking, network programming knowledge (TCP, UPD, Broadcast, Multicast, etc.)
- You are willing to learn new technologies (e.g. virtualization, cloud, OpenStack, SDN)
- You have experience (or at least willingness) to do integration kind of work
- With your confident English skills you easily fit in an international team
- You enjoy working in team and in multinational environment
What experience we value as extra
- OpenStack, Software Defined Networking, VMware, vCloud; Open source or 3rd party components, Agile and scrum methodologies; GIT, Jenkins or Robot tools; Datacenter management, DevOps tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, HP system insight)
What we offer?
- Our office is located in the city center of Budapest, in the neighborhood of Ráday Street
- Excellent public transportation, great infrastructure
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- Company mobile phone with internet access
- Continuous learning and self-development possibilities, international career opportunities
- Flexible working hours, family-friendly workplace
- Local medical service, company insurance
If You are interested send your CV to the email address below.