The experience of discovery is what makes this field particularly exciting. There are no good practices or long-standing methods, we have to figure it out all ourselves. We get to work with the newest technologies on the foundation of new milestone in informatics. This project allows a great step forward professionally and personally.
If you like challanges, come and work with the newest OpenStack-based cloud flagship of T-Systems with us!
- Driving the full automation of cloud platform operations in Deutsche Telekom's Open Telekom Cloud
- Developing new solutions and improving existing features in an agile way in an OpenStack based environment
- Continuously adapting to the latest technologies
- Design And Implement The Following:
- Cloud Automation framework
- Automated Application Provisioning
- Automated System upgrades
- Automated System scale-up/down
If you have…
- College degree in IT field, or in-depth IT knowledge
- In-depth OpenStack knowledge
- In-depth IT system expertise (storage, network, OS)
- Several years of programming experience
- Experience in developing cloud automation / deployment tools and source code / configuration management tools
- Active English knowledge, good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Costumer-oriented mindset
- Willingness to learn continuously
- Proactive approach, active contribution
Furthermore, if you have any of the followings
- BA/MA degree in Computer Science and a few years’ experience in automated software deployment
- Experience implementing security control points and processes into the normal DevOps workflows
- Creative team player
- Experience in multicultural environment and projects
...we welcome you with open arms!
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company