Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
- Responsible for adopting cloud computing technologies, infrastructure, and applications to meet the organizations requirements
- Leads the planning, design, and engineering of enterprise-level infrastructure and platforms related to for cloud computing
- Program architect for company cloud program
- Cloud vendor management
- Good command in English
- BS degree in Informatics or related
- Knowledge of ITIL
- 3+ years of experience with public, private, and hybrid cloud services and the planning, development
- Migration and integration of applications and services from on-premises infrastructure to cloud-based Platform-as-a-Service and Infrastructure-as-a-Service services
- Experience with infrastructure operations and processes associated with IT service management
- Familiarity with the processes that ensure the effective and efficient use of Cloud computing
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture and the basics of IT budgeting
- Experience implementing automation capabilities
- Experience with native cloud design
- Project management experience: Prince2
- Programming skills
- Enterprise architecture
- Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.