Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our global activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Trial Assistant to join our Clinical Operations team. This position will work in a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
• Provide day-to-day departmental/project support activities, such as maintenance of project-related files and faxing documents to sites;
• Coordinate and provide minutes for department/project meetings or conference calls;
• Conduct quality control of documents;
• Maintain spreadsheets and compile reports; and
• Perform other administrative tasks as needed
• Minimally High school Diploma;
• Preferably administrative work experience in a business setting;
• Good organisational skills and attention for details;
• Excellent oral and writing skills;
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Package); and
• Fluency in English and Hungarian.
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets