Clinical Trial Administrator / Project Assistant
Medpace is a global, full-service clinical research organization with expertise and therapeutic specialization in cardiovascular, endocrine/metabolic, and oncology research. In a rapidly growing industry, our company has quickly became a global leader in providing pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies with customized solutions in the drug development process.
At Medpace, our employees define how we work and give us a competitive advantage – their commitment to quality has made us a global leader in research-based drug development, and they are our most important asset.
Description of Job Duties:
- Provide day-to-day departmental/project support activities, such as prepare, handle, distribute, file and archive clinical documentation and reports;
- Prepare, handle and distribute Clinical Trial Supplies;
- Coordinate and provide minutes for department/project meetings or conference calls;
- Conduct quality control of documents;
- Maintain spreadsheets and compile reports;
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma preferably in Life Science field;
- Preferably work experience in a health sciences or business setting;
- Good organizational skills and attention for details;
- Excellent oral and writing skills;
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Package);
- Spoken and written Hungarian and English.
What to Expect Next:
Please apply online at Link megjelenítése, we look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.