CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (CRA)
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Home or Office based
As a CRA, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative therapeutic fields and with challenging studies. We are looking for proactive, positive and self-motivated individuals to join our supportive and dynamic team. If you want to be a vibrant part of our growing team in Hungary, please review this opening:
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites according to Medpace/Sponsor SOPs and GCP;
- Maintain ongoing site correspondence and site files;
- Complete visit reports and maintaining study-related databases;
- Oversight and interaction with clinical research sites; and
- Review of patient charts and clinical research data.
- University degree in life science field;
- Previous experience as a CRA and /or other related clinical research environment;
- Computer literacy;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and fluent Hungarian.
HOW TO APPLY
Please access our career opportunities on our website at: Link megjelenítése, and apply for this position through our system. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.