CLINICAL PROJECT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
We are looking for new colleagues to join our Project Leadership team, to provide project management support on assigned clinical research projects: working with project scope of work, cost estimating, and scheduling and/or risk management.
Clinical operations or project management experience preferred; or equivalent education/ training/ experience, strong written and oral communication skills; strong command of English required.
Project management experience and experience with MS Project is a great advantage.
- Identify and escalate discrepancies in project tracking data, timesheet coding, expense data billing, and interpretation of financial figures which may lead to identification of out of scope activities not previously reported.
- Prepare and distribute status, tracking and project finance reports, and assist the project manager(s) with budget allocation and approval of invoices.
- Update and maintain internal systems, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with project specific information.
- Establish and maintain all project documentation including all files, records and reports according to the scope of work and SOPS. Assist with periodic review/audit of files for accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinate and track all information, communications, documents, materials and supplies for assigned projects.
- Prepare presentation materials for meetings (internal/external) and project summary data.
- Coordinate project team and/or customer meetings including logistics and materials required.
- Will serve as primary backup contact for internal project team and for external stakeholders/customers as designated by project manager.
- Will undertake project management activities as directed by project manager.
- Train and mentor more junior project support staff.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year’s relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Strong command of English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Results and detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output
- Good planning, time management and prioritization skills
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
For application please use the "Jelentkezés" button.
Job number: 1509759