SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world.
We are recruiting for our International Project Management team and are currently seeking to hire a
Clinical Project Manager
to oversee and manage Phase I-III international trials.
This is a permanent, full time position. The candidate will report to the Head of Project Management EU who is based in Belgium.
Working place: Hungary, home based.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage projects that will generally include full service Phase I-III clinical phase projects that can be conducted in several sites in EU.
- Responsible for the facilitation of communication, managing client expectations, and building business relationships.
- Developing and managing scope of project and project components, budgets, timelines, deliverables and quality guidelines thereby ensuring that expectations are met while identifying and mitigating risks.
- Contribute to strategic relationships by monitoring and reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPI), and may assist in the development of KPI.
- Using detailed knowledge of clinical development, the Clinical Project Manager may lead bid defense and other business development activities.
- Manage the project team in a matrix environment.
- Candidate will need to be educated to Degree level (MSc, PhD or equivalent) in life science/biomedical sciences and have a previous experience in Clinical research Project Management.
- Typically have at least 4-6 years relevant project management experience within clinical project management or allied services.
- Have several years experience in managing late phase trials.
- Detailed knowledge of project management processes.
- Working knowledge of timelines and cost estimate development.
- Robust demonstrable clinical research experience in a bio-pharmaceutical company/CRO including demonstrated skills and competency in project management tasks (i.e. problem solving, communication, presentation, negotiation, team management, etc.).
- Must be fluent in English (written/spoken); other languages (Dutch, French, German) are an asset.
- He or she should have working knowledge of MS Office and MS Project.
- Be resistant to stress and work pressure, and willing to work remotely.
If you consider yourself an individual who can adapt to a multicultural & challenging environment and who strives toward effectiveness and success, please send CV in English to the email address below.
You can find more details about the company on Link megjelenítése website.
Gyógyszeripar / Vegyipar
Mezőgazdaság / Környezettudomány / Környezetvédelem > Biológus
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
Tudomány / Kutatás, fejlesztés > Biokémikus, Tudományos munkatárs
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Egyetemi végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|