Our partner is an international payroll provider specialising in international payroll outsourcing. They recently established their brand-new Shared Service Centre in Budapest. It is really an exciting time to join their journey; they are rapidly growing company with great clients and great opportunities for those who are looking for an exciting and challenging environment. If you have some payroll or accounting experience and speak fluent English or more European languages please apply and we will contact you immediately.
As a Client Services Specialist you will have the ability to engage with clients requesting assistance with international payroll processing in a fast pace environment. This role will be responsible for ensuring timely response, follow through, and resolution of client inquiries, coordination of payroll processing activities, delivery of client communication, and planning/oversight of client related changes.
- Act as primary day-to-day contact for assigned clients
- Establish, maintain, and develop strong and trusted client relationships that result in high client satisfaction
- Managing inquiries from clients, internal regional service centres and local offices via our case management tool
- Ensure proper and complete interpretation of client inquiries and related communication to reduce the amount of time to provide a resolution
- Responsible for responding and resolving queries in line with Service Level agreements
- Develop and drive action plans and root cause analysis reports for issues, as required.
- Develop and demonstrate subject matter expertise in a multi-national payroll environment
- Responsible for the quotation process for client ad-hoc services
- Provide support to global payroll operations teams to ensure accurate and timely client delivery; manage and drive client payroll deadlines at all times
- Coordinate and communicate operational and system related changes externally and internally to ensure effective application in client environments
- Provide World Class service to external and internal clients
- Produce monthly KPI Reports
- Contribute and maintain content within Knowledgebase
- Must have minimum 1-3 years payroll or accounting experience
- Experience in multi-national shared service environment preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Cooperative and professional attitude at all times
- Must be able to demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills
- English primary language essential however other fluent language skills highly desirable
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment subject to strict deadlines
Apply directly to Fanni Jurkovics, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 552
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
LinkedIn: Link megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.