Client Relationship Manager - London
Requisition Number: 050695 Job Description: Manages the administrative and relationship needs of institutional trust and commercial banking clients. Maintains and develops client relationships exploring opportunities to provide additional products or services. Responds to client inquiries and coordinates client activity. Knowledge/Skills:
- Knowledge of trust or asset management, treasury management, finance, and/or relevant business segment specific issues, usually acquired through work experience, is required to manage client relationships and consult on client needs. Skills in negotiation, leadership, sales, and client servicing are necessary to service the client relationship. Knowledge of applicable industry laws and regulations, usually acquired through prior experience, is required to evaluate credit and/or operating risk. Knowledge of portfolio management concepts, usually acquired through formal education or experience, is needed to consult on client needs.
- Manages the administrative and relationship needs of institutional trust and commercial banking clients.
- Maintains and develops client relationships exploring opportunities to provide additional products or services. Partners with other Client Managers and Relationship Managers to expand shared relationships.
- Cultivates strong working relationships with client contacts. Demonstrates ability to add value by anticipating possible solutions and partnering with client to implement.
- Responds to inquiries from clients and coordinates client activity.
- Works with internal partners throughout the bank to facilitate implementation of solutions to client needs.
- Documents services provided, specialized procedures, and on-going written communication with clients in managing daily activity.
- Develops complete understanding of client''s business, objectives, goals, and market challenges to ensure they are compatible with the bank''s market strategy.
- Counsels client on emerging issues, bank products/services, legal/regulatory changes, and general financial environment, translating the impact on client''s activities and banking services.
- Cross-sells bank products/services and participates in development of solutions to client needs, coordinates presentations, brings in experts when appropriate, and ensures smooth delivery of new services.
- Manages and enhances client profitability. Monitors and evaluates credit worthiness.
- Travels to client locations on a selected basis where revenue, new business opportunities, and/or servicing require a call.