It's more than a job. It's passion.
At Kelly Services we know that people are the key to business and that our talent lies in unlocking their talent, so that individuals and organization can prosper. Being part of the Kelly team means understanding those we are working with; inspiring, motivating and challenging people to uncover their abilities and reach their potential. We strive for enduring partnerships with our customers, so we can serve them as they grow.
We are committed, dedicated professionals who have passion. We share in the enthusiasm of your success. It's more than a job, and you could be part of it. Open the door to your new career at kellyservices.com
Kelly Services, leader in providing workforce solutions is actively searching for a full time
Client Lead EMEA (Novartis)
The Client Lead is a high level, strategic position responsible for the business development and sales execution within their portfolio of existing accounts. This is done through strategic relationship management, which results in year over year increases in Kelly’s market share of workforce solution programs. It is important that all levels within the customer view this role as a trusted advisor and consultant on workforce strategy. The Client Lead needs to understand and be able to articulate the workforce challenges their customer is facing and to consult with the customer on solutions for these challenges.
The work base location will be Switzerland, preferably Basel (area).
This role will be focused on delivering objective, measurable business development and account leadership results across their portfolio of accounts with a high degree of accountability to these measurements and processes.
The Client Lead’s primary responsibility is to increase GP$ generated each year with the customer by increasing the number of Kelly delivered workforce programs and by growing previously sold programs. The Client Lead will generate new sales opportunities with the customer and actively pursue them to close. The Client Lead will effectively engage and lead all Kelly (and non-Kelly) resources in the development and execution of pursuit strategies for opportunities.
The Client Lead will also focus on retaining all current workforce programs by monitoring program-level NPS scores, by ensuring that Kelly has engaged with many customers at all levels within the client organization and documented those conversations in Sales Force Dot Com.
While the Client Lead will work closely with their operating partners in Staffing, Strategic Account Operations (SAO), and COM to ensure that each program is being delivered according to Kelly’s contracted obligations, the customer should view the Client Lead as the custodian of the incumbent programs. Additionally, depending on the size and complexity of the account, this position may need to be the escalation point for incumbent programs if there are service delivery issues. On other accounts, it may be the appropriate operating partner who is that point of escalation.
The Vertical is a diversified set of customers and solutions that currently exist in that industry for Kelly; the size of the business portfolio for each vertical ranges (in Kelly revenue only) from $225M to $660M. Each vertical should be viewed as a unique business portfolio.
- Position Kelly as the workforce solutions company of choice in the defined industry verticals; develop messaging and collateral that support this in communication with the marketplace.
- Increase Kelly’s market share of workforce solutions spend and total talent supply chain in each account; decrease competitor positions or points of entry.
- Drive consulting fees charged to customers.
- Increase the number of opportunities generated and the % that are closed as wins for Kelly.
- Increase Gross Profit generated and program Return on Sales (ROS) for the Large Account organization.
- Drive usage of a defined sales process and program SOW’s.
- Increase depth and breadth of customer contacts and engagement.
- Increase customer retention.
- Increase customer satisfaction and achieve trusted advisor status.
- Increase the number of customer references and market activity on our behalf.
The Ideal Candidate
Education: BA or equivalent experience (Business or related area of study).
Experience: 7 – 10 years experience with an emphasis on sales and account management in the workforce solutions/HR consulting/outsourcing industry. Experience coordinating multi-country deals.
- Sales Acumen: Demonstrated successful experience in managing all stages of the sales funnel, strategic account planning, and strategic and conceptual selling skills.
- Business and Financial Acumen: Ability to analyze an incredible amount of financial, enterprise and industry data and information and boil it down to the customer’s key issues/what is most important, and then use that data to develop a solution.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to synthesize a range of quantitative and qualitative information into concrete, actionable market insights and recommendations to drive short- and long-term growth, innovation and change.
- Leadership: Possesses leadership presence which results in the ability to express thoughts in a way that inspires confidence and trust, and inspires others to seek excellence.
- Influence: Builds credible and robust relationships with all key internal and external resources by utilizing influencing skills to build partnerships across the matrix and facilitate cooperation in strategic efforts.
- Collaboration: Works well across geographic boundaries in a matrixed environment to get things done.
- Global Insight: Understands the position of the business within a global context and considers global issues when making business decisions.
- Talent Development: Effectively builds and enables a team of professionals to meet current and future business needs by fostering an environment where the entire team can succeed.
Communication: Communicates with clarity and impact by presenting ideas in a highly credible and articulate manner. Written and verbal communications are to the point and have desired impact. Languages: English fluency (oral and written) is required.
The selection process:
Candidates whose applications are pre-selected will be invited to a telephone interview. A further step in the selection process will be a competency-based interview and an internal assessment.
Interested candidates who meet the above minimum criteria should apply initially via email and include an up to date C.V. with reasons for applying at: E-mail cím megjelenítése (attention Astrid Akse) and reference “Client Lead (Novartis)” in the subject line.