It's more than a job. It's passion.
At Kelly Services we know that people are the key to business and that our talent lies in unlocking their talent, so that individuals and organization can prosper. Being part of the Kelly team means understanding those we are working with; inspiring, motivating and challenging people to uncover their abilities and reach their potential. We strive for enduring partnerships with our customers, so we can serve them as they grow.
We are committed, dedicated professionals who have passion. We share in the enthusiasm of your success. It's more than a job, and you could be part of it. Open the door to your new career at kellyservices.hu
To join our Global Solutions Team, Kelly Services is actively searching for a
Client Lead EMEA, Novartis
Are you a workforce solutions industry professional with experience in managing and growing large strategic customer programs? Are you looking for career growth along with a challenging strategic account management opportunity with a Fortune 500 company and world leader in human resources solutions? If so, then Kelly Services, Inc. would like to speak with you about an outstanding client relationship opportunity within their Global Solutions (GS) Team. This position will support a global strategic customer with operations based throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
This position is a highly visible role that will focus on growing our existing strategic relationship. The Regional Client Lead will be responsible for building relationships with key customer decision makers/stakeholders, and delivering consultative solutions for their talent supply chain. This person will be the single point of day-to-day customer contact and will be responsible for strategic planning and ongoing evolution of programs which include Total Supply Chain Management, Outsourcing and Consulting, Commercial Staffing and Professional/Technical business. The portfolio of accounts to be managed and grown are strategic in nature, have over $200M in spend across EMEA .
This position is located in Switzerland.
- Expands usage of core business and new business lines throughout the customer’s various locations and subsidiaries by identifying Kelly opportunities and developing support strategies.
- Negotiates contract renewals prior to expiration to improve terms and conditions, gross profits, etc. Gains an understanding of customer’s business and staffing strategies, and sell consultative solutions to meet those goals.
- Works closely with other Kelly divisions to represent the customer and provide continuity of service for cross-divisional clients.
- Develops strategic client plans and interacts with field and peers to share experience and knowledge and maintain frequent contact.
- Communicates terms and conditions, servicing issues and pricing structures related to specific customers to the field organization, as well as to internal departments.
- Travel within EMEA 25%+
Desirable qualification and experience:
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Business or Marketing). MBA preferred.
- Strong account and relationship management experience in handling large complex accounts.
- Five to ten years workforce solutions industry experience with an emphasis on new business development and account management along with a background in managing over $50 million or more in revenue preferred.
- Experience working with VMS, MSP and RPO highly desirable.
- Global experience required.
- Must have professional level language proficiency in English along with French and/or German.
- Demonstrated success in up selling solutions within existing accounts in order to further grow the business lines required.
- Strong problem solving, leadership and decision making skills with demonstrated ability to influence.
- Proven ability to build relationships, communicate effectively including the ability to organize and present data, develop business, manage others and accomplish many tasks simultaneously with an attention to detail.
- In addition, the candidate must demonstrate a strong customer focus, flexibility, team orientation and technical proficiency (i.e., computer skills).
The selection process:
Candidates whose applications are pre-selected will be invited to a telephone interview. A further step in the selection process will be a competency-based interview with our EMEA and Global Solutions Leadership Teams.
Interested candidates who meet the above minimum criteria should apply initially via email and include an up to date C.V. with reasons for applying at: E-mail cím megjelenítése (attention Astrid Akse) and reference “Client Lead EMEA, Novartis” in the subject line.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services, such as MSP, RPO, BPO solutions, as well as best in class staffing on a temporary and permanent placement basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to 480,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5billion. In the EMEA region Kelly operates across Western & Central/Eastern Europe, UK/ Ireland and the Nordics.
Visit Kelly Services at www.KellyServices.com
Kelly Services is committed to employing a diverse workforce.