Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
- Design client architecture and related technical processes
- Design client management solutions
- Build up and maintain the client technologies related roadmap
- Cooperate in designing new IT operation systems: CMDB, monitoring, system management
- Responsible for Architecture related IT Operations policies
- Maintain design documents of systems in production
- IT Infrastructure vendor management
- 3+ years experience in similar role
- Good command on English
- BS degree in Informatics or related
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Experience with PC imaging, software packaging and deployment methods
- Experience with OS deployments, desired configuration and security services
- System integration experiences
- Automation and scripting experience. PowerShell is an advantage.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure related technologies: System Management, Ticketing systems, Monitoring, Virtualization, Windows server
- Knowledge of Linux, AIX, storage, networking is an advantage
- IT capacity management experience
- ITIL, Prince2 is advantage
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci utca 1-15.