Claims Advisers - Lanarkshire, Glasgow, G32 0
We work together, one business, one aim - to be the best. Let's take the lead.
£14,770 - £15,168 salary discussed at offer. Plus bonus & benefits including 50% off car, home and pet insurance, 22 days holiday a year (plus 8 bank holidays) and free travel & breakdown insurance. Overall package including benefits starting from £16,100.
What being a Home Claims or Travel Claims adviser involves
Learn from our extensive range of training. Benefit from our brand new systems. But most of all, put your life experience to good use, helping resolve issues that mean a great deal to our customers.
This is a role where you'll speak to a range of different people and learn new skills, as well as:
• Tackle insurance travel claims across many of our brands
• Take a methodical approach to each claim and work through it with each customer
• Keep each customers aware of progress and decide if a claim needs further investigation
Career benefits and rewards
It all starts with a competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do. We've made sure your annual holiday entitlement is attractive too - and what's more, we let you choose the rewards that suit your lifestyle.
• Total Fixed Pay (inc. Base Salary, Core Benefits and Pension) starting from £16,100
• £14,770 - £15,168 salary discussed at offer
That kind of flexibility is a key feature of our benefits package. And there's plenty to choose from, including:
• Pension funding of 9% of your base salary - you can choose to contribute less or more than this
• Income protection
• Life assurance
• Private medical cover (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
• Direct Line Group employees can apply for 50% off Direct Line and Churchill home, motor and pet insurance policies
• Holidays 22 days plus 8 bank holidays
We also provide free Direct Line travel insurance and Green Flag breakdown cover to our people
• Full time hours, 35 hour working week
• The opening hours of the Claims centre are: Monday to Friday between 8am - 8pm and Saturday between 9am-5pm
• Some evening and weekend work may be required
• Your actual working hours will be discussed at interview
• Training tends to be full time hours, Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.00 for this role. However this will be discussed during your interview.
Who we are
Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear vision: to be Britain's best retail general insurer. We have market leading positions in the UK in personal lines motor and home insurance. We're home to some of the nation's best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.