In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing IT support via phone and e-mail, instructing users on usage of software, receiving and assigning software, hardware and network requests
- Precise administration.
You are the next expert in the team if:
- Besides English, you have excellent Chinese (Mandarin) language skills
- You are familiar with various IT tools
- You have previous experience working in similar field (great advantage)
- You have excellent customer service, communication and problem solving skills.
What we offer:
- A colorful and dynamic work environment with a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- An open culture that improves the quality of life
- Learning and sharing that helps you to progress both professionally and personally.
- Competitive compensation package
- Contract type: Indefinite
- Working place: Budapest, Hungary
- Working hours: - Monday to Friday (shifts between 2:00AM and 2:00PM CET, winter time between 1:00AM to 1:00PM) possible work weekends according to the Chinese work calendar.
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your professional CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése.