Staff Specialist in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
In Aalborg, Denmark
Designation of occupation:
On the basis of the following job description, we are looking for one staff specialist in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Demands of qualifications:
Who are we:
This position is part of a recruitment tender in the Northern Region of Denmark. In the assessment of this tender, Medicolink ranks first, based on quality, integration and family services. You can therefore rest assured, that if you decide to explore the opportunity of working abroad, we will assist you with a highly professional assistance, based on your individual needs. Being a Denmark based company, with our local knowledge and expertise, we have during the last five years become the preferred recruitment partner in the Danish Health Care sector. In total, we have recruited more than 30 psychiatrists to Denmark.
Please do not hesitate to ask for our references. Remember that experience and local knowledge matters!
What we offer for specialized doctors:
- Attractive conditions
- Close collaboration with a multidisciplinary team composed by psychologist, nurses, therapists and social workers, coordinating the team work
- Possibility for personal development by participating research activities depending on personal interests
- The position is located in the city Aalborg in the northern part of Denmark
- 37 hour working week with great work-life balance possibility
- Salary approximately between € 83.000 and € 90.000 per year as a Staff Specialist depending on qualifications and functions
- Six weeks paid holiday and additional 18.05 % pension benefits
- A free six months' intensive language and Danish medical language course in Budapest. Course will enable you to manage personal and professional tasks on a high level after arriving in Denmark. (Medicolink never recommends less than 6 months language training for psychiatrists. Less might in our opinion cause difficulties in integration process and work life).
- Settlement assistance of 800 Euros monthly during language course with additional possibilities for financial support.
- Free accommodation in separate apartments for you and your family during training course. Apartments are located in the center of Budapest, close to Medicolink teaching facility
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the six months’ language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and city/local community
- Assistance with relocation and with accommodation upon arrival in Denmark
- Assistance in all administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- A friendly and supportive learning environment aimed focusing on your personal profile
Partner and Family program
- Separate language course for your spouse and elderly kids
- Partner Program with a personal integration consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment, integration and life quality in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
If this sounds tempting, if you feel you meet the requirements send us your CV. If you would like to hear more, do not hesitate to contact Project Manager at Medicolink, Anna Sebestyén via the email address below.
Medicolink has been working with recruitment of Health Care professionals for five years. We are looking forward to cooperate with you. Link megjelenítése