CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (IT)
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (IT)
|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Budapest|
|Description of position:||Provide effective and inspiring leadership, as well as stewardship by being actively involved in all programs and services. Implement and lead a continuous quality improvement process throughout the program and service areas.|
|Duties:||Provide effective and inspiring leadership, as well as stewardship by being actively involved in all programs and services. Implement and lead a continuous quality improvement process throughout the program and service areas, focusing on systems / process improvement and ensuring the next generation tools in every aspect. Promote regular and ongoing opportunities for all staff to give feedback on program operations.
Financial Management and Oversight
· Working with the CFO, manage and oversee all financial and business planning activities
· Oversee reporting and monitoring of organizational performance metrics.
· Provide overall financial oversight and monitoring.
· Ensure that relevant financial data is presented to the CEO and senior management team.
· Overall Budget ownership and allocation
· Plans and manage the overall strategic initiatives and programs and aligns them to overall company vision, mission and business strategic objectives.
· Provide leadership to company strategic planning process and will implement new strategic initiatives.
· Partner with the CEO and her/his peers and will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the operational aspects of the annual plans and budget.
· Provide effective and inspiring leadership by being actively involved in all strategic initiatives and programs and developing a broad and deep knowledge of all of them.
· Identify opportunities to leverage cross-platform program strengths to take advantage of new opportunities and/or to address organizational challenges.
· Lead, coach, develop, and retain our client's high-performance senior management team with an emphasis on developing capacity in strategic analysis, planning and management.
· Develop and implement training programs and retreats to expand the capacity of all staff.
· Prepare and submit an annual operational budget, manage effectively within this budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
· Ensure the continued financial viability of the company's through sound fiscal management.
· Provide leadership and input for all strategic plan implementation processes with the CEO and staff.
· Coach the leaders as they implement the strategic plan and transition operations.
· Develop and implement a system for tracking and reporting on the progress of the strategic plan implementation.
· Design and implement change management processes and practices.
· Oversee risk management and legal activities.
· Business insurance: procurement, monitoring and management
· Plan and establish regional growth
· Organizational reporting and monitoring: provide guidance and leadership through management of the company metrics and measurement reporting process
· Information technology • working with the manager of IT, ensure the ongoing maintenance and updating of information systems and infrastructure
· Office management: oversee administrative functions for all offices nationwide ensuring smooth daily operations of physical plant and equipment
|Requirements, skills:||· Minimum of a BA, ideally with an MBA;
· Strong IT operational experience: ideally has worked in a senior management role for 10+ years in an organization with progressive experience leading to at least three years experience in operational/administrative management
· Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis.
· Demonstrated success developing and monitoring systems to manage both operational and programmatic work that involve high levels of collaboration
· Experience in leading organizational transformation projects and program development
· Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach a senior-level staff to manage and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement program strategies
· Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
· Excellent project management skills
· Analytic and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals
· Unwavering commitment to quality programs and initiatives and data-driven program evaluation.
· Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team and ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator
· Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, agile, and innovative approach to operational management
·Passion, ownership, positive attitude, teamplayer, mission-driven, and self-directed
|Known languages:||Fluent English knowledge is a must.|
|Short company info:||Our client is a dynamically growing international enterprise providing a wide range of business intelligence, analytics and data management services.
Why our client?
International business and working environment
Well-known, global multinational clients from Fortune 500
Complex and challenging tasks
Industry-leading methods and advanced technologies
Young, agile and international professional team
Rapidly growing, excellent career-development opportunities
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: