International hotel with premium services and high-class facilities is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individuals who is seeking to embark on a career in hospitality.
- Understanding the nature of hotel business;
- Following the SOP’s procedures;
- Ensuring ability of financial management of the engineering department, maintaining budget, capital work programmes;
- Training, managing engineering staff;
- Maintaining working relationships and communicates with all departments;
- Supervising and coordinating contractors;
- Organizing preventive maintenance works;
- Resolving guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously;
- Evaluate energy saving programs;
- Planning, implementing and administering energy management programmes.
The ideal candidate has:
- Have the necessary degree in Engineering or equivalent qualifications;
- Have a minimum of three years experience in similar role;
- Have experience in leadership and people management;
- Be computer literate;
- Be logical, accurate and able to handle multi-tasking;
- Be fluent in English.
Candidates are requested to submit their CV by email to the email address below by 30th November, 2016.
CORINTHIA HOTEL BUDAPEST, MAGYARORSZÁG