The position is responsible for the day to day Financial and Accounting procedures for the Hungarian business activity.
- All accounting, taxation issues in line with local legislation,
- Accumulation and reconciliation of job costs,
- Accounts payable,
- Invoicing and collections, accounts receivable,
- General ledger adjustment and reconciliation,
- Financial statement preparation,
- Liaise with outsourced payroll accounting,
- Regular control of the operational crews cash use and reporting,
- Regular reporting to the Country Manager and the Managing Director,
- Keep contact with and regular reporting to the parent company in the US,
- Liaise with local auditors,
- Keep contact with Authorities,
- Participation in tax control processes,
- Regular reporting for MNB, KSH,
- Generate regular financial reports for the business unit for the Country Manager and parent company,
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in same kind of position,
- University or College degree (Finance or Economics),
- Fluent professional English knowledge,
- Solid MS Office experience,
- Ability to work and to collect information independently,
- Proactive attitude,
- Excellent analytical skills.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Experience in MS Dynamix AX accounting system.
What we offer:
- The security of a stable international company,
- Modern and attractive work environment within a successful team,
- Opportunity for development.
If you are interested and you meet the above requirements please send us your application in English and Hungarian languages to the address below: