- Do you speak English?
- Do you have a chartered accountant qualification?
- Would you like to work for a multinational company?
We are looking for a
for our multinational partner.
Supporting Finance and Sourcing Manager in the following areas:
- Manage accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, AP, AR, and payroll; ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Supporting treasury activity, preparing payment list, data input into bank software. Preparing weekly cash flow reports
- Interfacing with external accountant vendor, review of regular ongoing issues such as expense reports, AP inputs into ERP, VAT follow up and representation taxes
- Keeping the connection with suppliers, follow up on content and terms of supplier contracts
- Coordinating the documentation of representations, workshops and travel expenses
- Supporting the accounting of branch offices. Database handling. Quarterly follow up and reporting in 2014 regarding branches
- Compiling reports from ERP and also from vendor’s system and regular comparison of the two systems
- Being up to date in regulations (accounting, taxation) and looking after acts of accounting and tax laws
- Preparing databases as analytics for the GL and financial statements
- BSc Degree in Finance and Accounting is required, being a chartered accountant is a MUST
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in English both written and oral (Serbian is an advantage)
- Proficiency in MS Excel and accounting systems
- Solid understanding of accounting workflows in AP, AR, and Payroll and GAAP
- Attention to detail; analytical and problem solving skills
- Well organized to manage high volume and diverse work activities, including ability to re-prioritize with changing business demands
- Take ownership with proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks to meet pre-defined timelines but also the ability to act as a member of a team
What we offer:
- Dynamic, multinational team
- Competitive compensation package
- Outstanding working environment
Applications of persons with disabilities are also welcome.
Don’t miss any updates from Kelly Services Hungary. Follow us on:
- Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">www.facebook.com/kellyservices.hu