In Hungary UniCredit Bank offers comprehensive and flexible financial products and services under favorable conditions to private customers as well as small and medium size enterprises and large corporates.
In our Retail Division we are looking for a new colleague for the following position.
Channel manager (On-line and Mobile Development)
Tasks & activities
- Full range business management of the Bank’s online and mobile channels;
- Development of digital products and online processes to support the achievement of strategic and sales goals;
- Participation in compilation of the annual development plans;
- Extensive support of the activities related to sales, acquisition and information of the sales channels;
- Participation in projects effecting digital channels;
- Cooperation with external and internal partners and stakeholders.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a relevant field;
- Degree in Economics or Informatics preferable;
- Knowledge of digital banking systems would be advantageous;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong user knowledge of MS office applications;
- Strong individual contribution with high degree of self-reliance, problem solving and coordination skills;
- Comprehensive thinking and excellent analytical skills;
- Innovative approach and proactivity;
- Trustfulness and precise completition of tasks;
- Working effectively both individually and as a part of a team;
- Excellent communication and self-initiative skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and keep strict deadlines.
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest
Foglalkoztatás jellege: teljes munkaidő
Pozíció szintje: munkatárs/beosztott/alkalmazott
Foglalkoztatás időtartama: Határozatlan idejű