In Hungary UniCredit Bank offers comprehensive and flexible financial products and services under favorable conditions to private customers as well as small and medium size enterprises and large corporates.
In our Retail Division we are looking for a new colleague for the following position.
Channel manager (ATM)
Tasks & activities
- Business management of the Bank’s ATM network;
- Initiate functional developments and ensure the execution of them;
- Regular efficiency monitoring of ATM channel (profitability data, competitiveness, costs, formulation of development potentials)
- Analysis of customer demands, and translate them into business requirements;
- Proposal making for re-allocation, termination and installation of ATM devices;
- Manage internal cross-divisional coordination tasks related to business management of ATMs;
- Elaboration of sales plans, actions in relation to ATM channel.
- Experience within the financial services and payments industry;
- Knowledge of ATM business development and administration would be advantageous;
- Superior conceptual and analytical skills;
- Ability to drive decisions across internal stakeholders;
- To be able to forecast future deployments and investments required for budgeting purposes;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest
Foglalkoztatás jellege: teljes munkaidő
Pozíció szintje: munkatárs/beosztott/alkalmazott
Foglalkoztatás időtartama: Határozatlan idejű