Our international partner is looking for an engineering change manager employee to their plant located in Heves County, who will act as a leader through more stages of the product development.
- Act as a process leader; represent the plant towards Research and Development Department.
- To provide technical and project leadership across multiple engineering product development stages, from conceptual planning to production.
- To apply advanced technical expertise in order to define, analyze, validate complex customer operating environments; states of technology and current engineering processes.
- To apply advanced research techniques and specialized knowledge (such as mechanical, electrical, etc.) to provide engineering, technical solutions.
- Provide consulting services to customer engineers and managers.
- University or college diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge and/or experience in data analysis and management tools.
- Fluency in English (French is an advantage).
- User level knowledge in Pro-Engineer.
- Able to work in cross cultural and cross functional teams.
- Understands the mechanical engineering requirements in developing new products.
- Has outstanding analytical and communication skills.