Our customer is one of the biggest ICT companies globally. For their growing team we are looking for a Change and Release Management Expert
- To be responsible for all Change Management activities, including new business planning. The production of management information, Request for Changes (RFCs) and a change schedule.
- To manage the implementation of project, ICT related change programmes and assess impact on the user base.
- To lead changes of approach, systems and processes within, as a result of which staff at all levels of the department retain “ownership” of processes and see them as a positive contribution to their work.
- To advise and asses the impact of transformation projects on Service Delivery.
- Ensure all transformation projects adhere to a strict change control process to minimise any adverse affects to the working environment and its end users.
- Accountable for maintaining the integrity of all IT system environments by ensuring strict release and change processes are followed by development and support teams throughout the release cycle.
- Accountable for ensuring that resources are efficiently utilised by integrating and prioritising development and maintenance environments and usage requirements into schedules of change for all shared environments aligned to an agreed release cycle.
- Works with IT Partners and Software Configuration Management Engineers to plan, coordinate and execute successful Releases.
- Coordinates with appropriate infrastructure and application teams to ensure detailed release planning is considered across environments
- Manages and coordinates all activities required to control, track and enable auditing of Releases
- Adheres to internal established ITIL processes (Change Management, Problem Management, etc.).
- Participates in the CAB (Change Advisory Board) meetings.
- Articulates the Release Management process for compilation, assembly, and delivery of source code from Testing Environments into Production.
- Produces reports to support identified Release Management KPI’s and identifies gaps and opportunities for improvements.
- Assists Manager of Release Management in ensuring requisite corporate policies and compliance requirements are understood by departments within the organization.
- Ability to clearly communicate very detailed information to peer groups
- Able to work in a team with good interpersonal skills
- Analyse, investigate and resolve complex IT queries
- Be able to plan and organise complex programmes of IT implementation
- Accurately follow documented procedures
- Ability to work to deadlines
- The chance to work in a dynamic, vibing, real multicultural organization, which has employees from nations all over the world
- Excellent professional environment - great training opportunities
- Growing company with stable background
- Excellent cafeteria system and long term career opportunities as the company has a strong internal rotating system