Central Europe Production Project Leader
Mezőhegyes - Hungary
As part of the Agronomic Production and Subcontracting Department and reporting to the Corn Subcontracting Manager, you will follow and develop the production potential of Central Europe in order to supply the Eastern and Central Europe commercial needs.
Your main actions are the followings:
- To participate to the contract negotiations between Limagrain and the partners/farmers
- To ensure the local production plan following
- To assist the local team in the crop and factories specification application
- Monthly Reporting and follow-up
- To define a progress plan per partner and follow-up
- To propose Central Europe Production Strategy
Should be graduated with a 5 year degree in agronomy and have a first experience in field seed production.
You have already worked on relations with partners (farmers…) and have a first experience in contract negotiation.
You have an international view and be interested in working on the development of our Group.
Thorough, capacity to analyze and synthetize, self-sufficient, quick adaptation, leadership and reactivity are needed to succeed in this position.
Must be fluent in English. Hungarian will be strongly appreciated.
If you want to join an ambitious, innovative and fast growing group, please send your CV accompanied by a cover letter to the email address below.
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
Mezőgazdaság / Környezettudomány / Környezetvédelem
|Minimális tapasztalat||2 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Egyetemi végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|