CEE Regional Financial Expert
AEGON Hungary Regional Finance Team seeks
CEE Regional Financial Expert (Solvency II)
for regional tasks.
Place of work: Budapest, Hungary
Job description, tasks
- coordinate and manage the implementation of Solvency II related finance activities and reporting of the Aegon subsidiaries in the Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) region, reporting directly to the CFO of the CEE region. Monitor and ensure compliance with Aegon Group Solvency II guidelines and instructions related to financial activities. Discuss and resolve potential issues, questions with the Country Units and with Aegon Group
- keeping contact with the colleagues of Aegon N.V. (Global Headquarters) and Aegon CEE Country Units related to Solvency II finance matters.
- participating in Solvency II quarterly financial reporting activities towards the CEE regional management and Aegon N. V. - review, challenge and consolidation, presentation to the CFO of the CEE region,
- participating in Capital management and reporting activities,
- participating in planning and budgeting process – with respect to review and consolidation of Solvency II metrics,
- participating in other financial
- supervising, activities of CEE Finance department
Education & Experience Requirements
university degree in finance or actuarial science,
at least 4-5 years experience in relevant position,
good technical/content understanding of Solvency II,
good technical/content understanding of IFRS,
good understanding of insurance products and financial markets; knowledge of the CEE market will be a plus,
good command of English.
- strong verbal and written communication skills,
- ability to work independently, as well as in a team,
- good problem solving and decision making skills,
If you feel you meet the above expectations and would like to be the member of enthusiastic team of an international company in Hungary, please apply for the job via our career site by 20th October 2016!