CCTV Operator - North London - London, Haringey, N22 8LE
Corps Security is currently recruiting for a CCTV Operator, working at one of our prestigious client premises located in North London.
The successful applicants' main job purpose is to provide support to the CCTV Supervisor/Manager in a professional and courteous manner in line with both the client requirements and Corps Security's policies and procedures.
The role is shift based, 12 hours, days/nights/weekends on a 4 on 4 off basis, attracting a pay rate of £8.15 per hour.
- Previous experience in a service or security control room environment.
- CCTV SIA Licence - essential
- Excellent communication skills, and a strong customer focus.
- Intermediate level PC skills (MS Office).
- 5 year checkable work/career history.
- To operate, monitor and prioritise all security systems located within the Control Centre in an effective manner, ensuring that all work is undertaken in compliance with the site specific assignment instructions and current legislation.
- To operate and monitor the CCTV systems to activate and manage access control in line with the client requirements.
- To record all events and actions monitored from within the control room.
- To respond and react to any incidents or security issues that may arise.
- To monitor the CCTV system and report any faults through to line manager and in line with client requirements.
- To work alongside the emergency services and other security providers to ensure high standards.
- To produce written reports on incidents and occurrences in line with client requirements
- To perform ad hoc duties as directed.
Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />
Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including a pension scheme, paid SIA licence renewals, full uniform provided free of charge, paid holiday and a company sick pay scheme, along with a travel and subsistence scheme to help towards work expenses.
If you wish to apply for these exciting roles, please forward your CV and covering letter.