Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even one plane's take-off requires countless critical fine-tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without stable and innovative IT solutions.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. The company has unique know-how in development and operation of innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT company.
C/C++ Developer (Ref. 168/14)
We are looking for a C/C++ Developer to strengthen our team in Budapest.
- Software design and implementation with C/C++ in Unix environment
- Software implementation using Eclipse development environment
- Scripting in Unix environment (awk, perl, bash)
- Software design and implementation for a modular and complex application
- Experience in C and/or C++ programming
- Knowledge of SQL programming
- At least user level knowledge of Unix/Linux/BSD systems
- Experience in usage of version controlling systems (Git is an advantage)
- Experience in programming with the help of an IDE
- Good communication skills and capability to use in different communication channels (VOIP, phone, chat, video conference, etc.)
- Ability to work detailed and attentively
- Proactivity in solving problems
- Certification of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)
- Experience in UNIX GUI development
Required language skills: English intermediate level, language exam is not necessary.
Duration of employment: Indefinite duration