Our client is one of the world's leading multinational companies. Currently we are looking for the most ambitious, result oriented trade marketing expert in the position of:
- Define strategies and plans that deliver Category growth based on consumer, shopper and customer requirements.
- Identify priority channels for the Category and recommend tailored Category Channel plans in line with overall market strategy
- Develop and propose the in-store vision of success for the category in each channel.
- Contribute to the commercial planning process by identifying the key opportunities and possible action plans for the Category.
- Recommend actionable in-store solutions based on a clear understanding on shopper behavior within the Category.
- Recommend clear promotional guidelines based on shopper understanding and current market knowledge.
Recommend winning commercial propositions for the category, effectively communicating these to customer and field sales managers as appropriate.
- University or college degree in Economics
- 5+ years commercial experience, previous experience in Marketing, Sales and Trade Marketing gained in FMCG
- Fluent English in written and spoken
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, SAP is advantage)
- Proactive attitude, team spirit, creative thinking, be result oriented
- Strong financial skills, presentation skills, strategic thinking
- Ability to manage business independently
- Demonstrable record of success in a customer facing role
- Understands customers and the selling process, key business functions
- Strong people management skills
- Opportunity to learn and develop within an international group
- Young and dynamic working environment