Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 and a second office in Pécs in 2012 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
We are currently looking for talented individuals in our Budapest office for
We are currently looking for talented individuals for
Category Management & Bid Support Analyst
Support the implementation of global world-class management and sourcing of the Labour Services category, including IT Contractors, SOW Services, Deskside Support Services such as Break-Fix & other labour services. With a focus on Unisys ‘non-subsidiary’ countries, traditionally internally known as ‘UWT – Unisys World Trade’.
Work in the EMEA Procurement Team to create, innovate and deliver supply chain solutions that align with the business goals. Working with stakeholders to ensure the solutions in place are ‘fit for purpose’ and deliver both tangible benefit and value to Unisys.
- Manage bid cycles from initial scoping to return of fully costed solutions from all relevant partner countries
- Working with bid teams to define solutions and scope so as to ensure robust and financially sound pricing is returned by the partner countries
- Expedite and manage bid cycles to ensure timely responses to all bid submissions
- Develop category specific knowledge and deliver strategic direction for the Labour Services category in coordination and collaboration with the Lead, team and global peers
- Develop Transformation Plan and Business Cases to achieve strategic goals of SM and Unisys
- Support and develop the Supplier Relationship Management key area of focus
- Manage all phases of engagements including design, development and implementation of global and regional Category Management initiatives
- Manage Sourcing and Supplier On-boarding
- Understand and enable RFx, templates, contracts and requirement documents for pricing, financial, and risk analysis. Able to manage the full tender lifecycle.
- Gain engagement and buy-in to the Supply Chain solutions, securing optimum value from the supply market, with voluntary compliance from the stakeholders and BU’s.
- Maximize the ROI on the Unisys spend with third party suppliers and deliver on savings targets and financial goals of the Supply Management organization.
- Continuously develop leading-edge Category Management and strategic sourcing skills, set yourself challenging targets and establish an expectation of unprecedented success.
- Assist in the creation of specific category area of focus regional and global playbooks.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Understanding of contract labour, solid technical and statistical background is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Supply Chain/Planning, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing and Financial Analysis
- Track record of successfully working/engaging with senior stakeholders
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in contract negotiation
- Experience in vendor evaluation and score-carding
- Experience in working with the following software: Microsoft Office suite of products (e.g. PowerPoint, advanced Excel, Visio, MS Project etc.)
- Experience of contract development and business law required
- Experience with e-Procurement tools
- Experience of contract labour functions and the Labour Services category, particularly for EMEA
- Knowledge of local EMEA Labour Laws
- Fluent in English is essential & other European language preferred
- Excellent communication skills – oral & written
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude, with a continuous improvement mind-set
- Team player – proven ability to work virtually and on a global basis
- Engages with confidence and builds trust
- Proactive, able to challenge and show/drive initiative
- Business acumen and commercial intelligence
- Self motivated and self managing – ability to set own priorities and manage time accordingly to meet challenging deadlines and goals.