Category Insight Executive - London
If you're passionate about retail, we'll make sure you and your career are well looked after. House of Fraser is one of the best known names on the high street and right now, we're looking for people who think like we do. People who live and breathe retail; people who love being surrounded by prestigious brands and people who are committed to making House of Fraser the Premium department store of choice - there's never been a better time to join us.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Category Insight & Optimisation Executive to join our Multi-channel team within our Baker Street store support centre.
- To provide insight and analysis as part of the development and growth of House of Fraser's ecommerce site. Using data from a variety of sources, you will collate and provide analysis and recommendations to assist the category manager to optimise the category performance.
- Utilise data sources and analysis tools and techniques including web analytics, business intelligence, merchandising and marketing systems, to collate detailed analysis of category performance including traffic, conversion, AOV, sales and returns.
- Use these insights to propose actions to drive and achieve category objectives.
- Own and develop regular reporting capabilities through the maintenance and automation of dashboards and excel reports to drive actionable insight and actions to achieve your category's commercial objectives
- Provide analysis by brand, product category, marketing channel, user journey and key events etc to understand and drive category performance.
- Understand customer behaviour and optimise on site content and promotions using trend analysis and MVT.
- Review levers e.g. sorting rules, recommendations engine, returns, ratings & reviews, videos, Truefit, MVT testing) and use data to recommend appropriate use of these levers to drive your category's performance.
- Provide ad hoc training of analysis tools and techniques to support and drive their use within your team.
- Assist with planning and forecasting KPI's to meet commercial objectives of the category.
- Support the wider Insight & Optimisation strategy with analysis projects, consistency and standardisation of reports and tagging.
- Proactive in, and encouraging of, sharing of insights, best practices etc with other analysts and provide informal mentoring and support for less experienced analysts.
eCommerce Teams - Insight & Optimisation, Category, Marketing, Design, Content & Production teams.
- Advanced data manipulation using Excel and similar tools
- Examples of deriving actionable insights from large and complex data sets
- Examples of influencing stakeholders in decision-making
- Examples of commercial actions and sales-driving
- Experience using Web Analytics and Business Intelligence packages
- Experience of working in eCommerce
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy regarding quality of own work and presentation is essential.
- Organised with ability to multi-task, prioritise, work quickly and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative and flexible way
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to interact at all levels
- High level of personal energy to drive projects to completion and sustain productivity
- Ability to apply structured thinking to the resolution of problems in a creative environment.
- Strength of character and maturity - able to stand ground when the situation demands, upholding quality processes and team standards
- Able to present reasoned arguments in support of decisions and opinions considering commercial requirements.
- Continuously and proactively improves the quality of service we deliver to all our customers, external, internal and business partners
- Willingly takes the initiative and consistently does more than is required.
- Respects individual's views and positively contributes to a learning environment in which individuals are supported and encouraged to excel
- Continually asks what more could it be and inspires others to do likewise
- Behaving consistently and with integrity at all times, realising everyone's potential to get the best possible result and live the values
We can offer all the benefits and career progression opportunities you'd expect from a large retail company. This includes a competitive salary, great incentives and bonuses, excellent staff discount, generous holiday entitlement, a good pension scheme and fantastic training and development that will help you maximise your potential!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Due to the fast paced nature of House Of Fraser business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change
Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />