Our multinational client is looking for a new employee who would support category managers in management of certain indirect procurement categories for the regions.
- The buyer is closely supporting category managers in management of certain indirect procurement categories for regions.
- Responsible for achieving savings, payment term and other procurement targets.
- The person ensures that Indirect purchasing policies and controls are followed.
- Oversight of supply market, business practice and local legislation.
- Achieve procurement target: cost reduction, payment terms, preferred supply base, supplier consolidation etc.
- Practice e-Auction to achieve best cost level.
- Establishing good relationship with key stakeholders and align category strategy/saving measures.
- Open communication and step up to ensure defined purchasing process and policy is followed by individuals.
- Catalogue creation for defined categories.
- Assisting businesses in finding the right supplier for their product/service needs by providing information about the supplier base, the products/services, prices, and terms and conditions
- Finding answers to the customer/supplier enquires.
- Solving customers' problems and reclamations concerning products, services and deliveries.
- Providing local feedback of suppliers' performance and products/services.
- Standard Reporting
- Familiar with sourcing function and supply base management.
- Motivated to drive Indirect category strategy and targets
- Experience in request for quotation, price negotiation, supplier selection and contract negotiations.
- Expert knowledge in several indirect procurement related categories.
- 3-5 years experience in procurement preferred.
- Business experience in multinational environment.
- Team spirit and willing to support each other.
- Presentation and communication skill.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Operational procurement experience required, procurement system experience needed, understanding of operational procurement.
- Negotiation and contracting skills.
- Reporting & data analysis skills needed
- eBidding and eAuction skills is a bonus
Apply directly to Borbala Pap, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése