We are looking for new, French and English speaking colleagues for different roles for up-building partner company in Budapest.
They are about to build up a new team for the French market that handles Cash Collection.
From junior to senior and team leader roles, everyone is welcome in the tea - they all should support the transition of the business to the Hungarian office.
Cash collection team member for French team
As a Team Member:
- Debt collection via phone or e-mail
- Keep contact and update records of customers and workflow
- Cooperate with itnernal team in order to close any open cases
- Take responsibilty for a section of debtors ledger
- Provide input to support decisions which improve quality, cost and people engagement
- Fluent English and French knowledge
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge ERP business system, preferably SAP
- Experience in multinational working environment
- Proactive approach to problem solving and teamworking
- Excellent communicational skills, customer-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of Lean/six sigma techniques is an advantage
New, prospering partner company that offers a lot of opportunity to learn and evolve.
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.