On behalf of our prestigious multinational partner we are looking to recruit cash collection specialists with fluent English and Dutch.
- to manage a dedicated Corporate customer portfolio and the respective debt
- to build strong relationships and establish contact on regular basis with customers in order to secure the timely payment of their invoices
- to be a dedicated Finance Credit Management advisor having the responsibility to ensure that all cash collection activities will be carried out in compliance with the defined and documented dunning process as well as associated timelines
- to have a proactive and collaborative relationship with colleagues in sales, contract management, billing and finance in order to contribute to process efficiency and prompt invoice dispute resolution
- to be accountable for cash, overdue debt, unallocated payment performance and customer satisfaction
- Excellent Customer relationship skills
- Effective negotiation and problem solving experience, plus the ability to manage objection well.
- 2 years' experience in commercial, support or a similar environment
- Good Credit Management skills, cash collection, dunning, dispute escalation
- Fluency in English and Dutch languages
- Good organisational skills, highly motivated with the ability to prioritise
- Hard working, results oriented, team player