Jelentkezési határidő: 2015.05.21.
Hirdetés azonosító: 931673
Our newest, freshest SSC partner is looking for new colleague for the Cash Collection Manager in Hungary.
Cash Collection Manager
- Be responsible for the operational performance, service and improvement of the Collections function in a newly created SSC
- Manage and lead 3 country teams / team leaders with up to 50 FTE
- Coach and develop team leaders to improve capability and performance
- Responsible for developing/improving controls and audit framework
- Direct operational teams to deliver services and improvement projects
- Support implementation governance frameworks with other key functions such as Sales Support to improve end to end collection performance
- Drive improvements in all collections activity, deploying best practice collections management, ensuring appropriate measurement and monitoring is established
- Encourage continuous improvement in collections process and standards, by ensuring advisors deliver results against agreed KPI targets
- Set SMART operational objectives for team and give adequate guidance and supervision
- Lead all collections activity across multiple portfolios
- Create an environment that encourages excellence; recognize and reward initiative, imagination, and work well done
- Evaluate job performance standards, while completing periodic employee performance evaluations
- Create a positive learning environment that empowers and develops associates, analysts
- Support development of professional and technical training requirements for long term sustainability
- Provide management information to the business as required
- University/College degree in Finance
- Fluent English knowledge, German or French language knowledge is a big advantage
- Minimum 5-8 years in Cash Collection field and minimum 3 years in Management field
- Excellent networking skills in multinational environment
- Proactive approach to problem solving, teamworking and coaching
- Previous experience within SSC environment for a global company preferable. Proven experience in process and system improvements relating to the AR function
- Ability to communicate with senior managers within organization
- Strong, confident leadership ability, ability to effectively communicate management decisions to achieve understanding and acceptance
- Knowledge ERP business system, preferably SAP
Take the opportunity to be a part of something brand new and inspiring:
- be a member of the newest SSC in Hungary;
- work in an environment where new ideas are more then welcome;
- earn a fair, competitive salary and compensation package.
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.