Our newest, freshest SSC partner is looking for new colleagues to the building-up cash collection team to their Budapest office.
Cash Collection agent
- Keep contact with partners and customers on a daily basis
- Collect pending debts via phone or e-mail
- Updating records of workflow and create relevant reports to management
- Take responsibilty for sections of debtor's ledger and SAP system administration
- Support management and help making decisions to improve quality, cost and people engagement
- Fluent English knowledge
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge ERP business system, preferably SAP
- Experience in multinational working environment
- Team-worker attitude
- Excellent communicational skills, customer-oriented style
Take the opportunity to be a part of something brand new and inspiring:
- be a member of the newest SSC in Hungary;
- work in an environment where new ideas are more then welcome;
- earn a fair, competitive salary and compensation package.
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.