Acelity is a unique american company providing advanced healing technologies, our mission is to restore people's lives.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with a vision..
The Cash & Bank Specialist is responsible for performing and evaluating the accounts receivable function, problem resolution and processing.
- Executing Cash Application process
- Reconciling AP payment lines
- Review cash receipts, claims, overdue invoices, interest charges, refunds, and other bank related items
- Review accounts receivable accounts for erroneous transactions or delinquencies
- Reconcile lockbox batches and wire transfer reports
- Offset customer credits and debits
- Balance and reconcile bank and cash transit accounts
- Balance and reconcile accounts receivable
- Complete month end closure activities(Bank and AR )
- Prepare daily-, weekly-, monthly forecasts for the treasury and other management reports
-the position is fixed term, its a maternity cover.
- College or University degree
- Fluent English is required
- ERP knowledge ( SAP, Oracle, or equivalent ) is an advantage
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Extensive training to all new colleagues
- Continuous on-the-job training
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building
- Decent salary and compensation package