You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s lives. You are looking for us.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
The Cash & Bank Specialist is responsible for performing and evaluating the accounts receivable function, problem resolution and processing.
- Executing Cash Application process
- Reconciling AP payment lines
- Review cash receipts, claims, overdue invoices, interest charges, refunds, and other bank related items
- Review accounts receivable accounts for erroneous transactions or delinquencies
- Reconcile and wire transfer reports
- Offset customer credits and debits
- Balance and reconcile bank and cash transit accounts
- Balance and reconcile accounts receivable
- Complete month end closure activities(Bank and AR)
- Prepare daily-, weekly-, monthly forecasts for the treasury and other management reports
- College or University degree in Finance
- Fluent English is required
- Excel knowledge
- Freshgrads and applicants with relevant experience are both welcome
The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission is to heal patients and restore lives.
- attractive compensation package
- exceptional benefits, including private health insurance
- private medical support and group life & accident insurance
- modern office close to the city center
You can build your career with us and later become an expert or even a team leader, or you can fulfill your aspirations as a valuable member of another department.