Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies that makes a difference for patients, caregivers and providers. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their growing Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance and Order Management.
The Process Expert supports the day-to-day coordination of the Cash & Bank Team; has a deep knowledge of the related systems and processes, is in regular contact with key stakeholders via different communication channels; identifies improvement opportunities and drives execution; improves and maintains controllership across the Team as well as performs daily operational tasks. The Cash & Bank Process Expert is responsible for allocating resources evenly within the C&B team in line with the business objectives; and priorities set by OTC Management & Country Financial Controllers; ensures that during audit process data is to provided to time and to quality.
- Coordinating and executing Cash Application process
- Reconciling AP payment lines, supplier direct debits
- Supporting and preparing the Cash Collection process, working together with the Collections Team / retained organization
- Reviewing cash receipts, claims, overdue invoices, interest charges, refunds, and other bank related items
- Being a subject matter expert of the C&B area for Specialist population
- Reviewing accounts receivable accounts for erroneous transactions or delinquencies
- Reconciling lockbox batches and wire transfer reports
- Offsetting customer credits and debits
- Balancing and reconciling bank and cash transit accounts
- Balancing and reconciling accounts receivable
- Completing month end closure activities ( Bank and AR )
- Supporting Collections Team on executing daily tasks
- Preparing daily-, weekly-, monthly forecasts for the treasury and other management reports
- Ensuring that team productivity levels remain constant and in line with expectations
- Supporting adequate cover in the team at all times during vacation and sickness is ensured in cooperation with the Team Leader.
- Identifying areas for process improvements, and drive the execution of improvement ideas
- Delivering functional trainings to new hires and assist in delivering ongoing trainings to existing team members.
- Providing input with respect to performance related assessments of the members to the Team Leader.
- College or University degree
- 2+ years of work experience in the field of Accounts Receivable
- Fluent English is required, other language knowledge is a plus
- ERP knowledge ( SAP, Oracle, or equivalent ) is an advantage
- Shared Service Centre experience is preferred
- Good command of office applications with a solid knowledge of Excel
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Extensive training to all new colleagues
- Continuous on-the-job training
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building
- Decent salary and compensation package