Would you like to join to a growing well-known American company? Would you like to join the team of Cash Applicators? If your answers are yes please read through the below job description and send us your CV.
Our multinational client is growing their operation here in Budapest due to an acquisition. The professional could join to an accounting team with invoice processing tasks and continuous development opportunities. Junior professionals (0,5 year experience) or fresh grads are also welcome.
- Maintaining Treasury files and electronic database with all bank account information
- Cash Statement Posting
- Provide audit informational support for cash balance confirmations, banking system access request, and reconciliation request.
- Provides daily cash collection and payment analysis report
- Convert Treasury general paper files to electronic files
- Fluency in English
- Another European language knowledge is advantage, preferably German
- College or university degree (preferably in economics pr finance/accountancy)
- At least 0,5 year of experience in similar position is an advantage (traineeship experience is enough)
- Good IT skills
- Experience in job transition is an advantage
- Accurate, logical thinker
- Customer focused attitude; meet or exceed customers expectations (internal/external), establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
- Good organizing and time management skills; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal, arranges information and files in a useful manner
Apply directly to Fanni Jurkovics, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 552
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítésecom
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.
LinkedIn: Link megjelenítése