If you are enthusiastic to work in an international environment, have some finance related experience and would like to use your language skills, please do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity. Our client is an American company who has a smaller center in Budapest, and they are looking for a candidate who would need to work closely with the Head Quarter in Los Angeles and would be able to overview international processes.
Our partner is looking for a Cash Application Analyst in Budapest. This position is responsible for assisting with various day to day activities regards to cash application, and communicates with partners related to payment and handles bank account information.
- Review and interpret daily bank account information for several partners
- Determine cash application based on lockbox check information, wire information and customer aging reports
- Enter and apply cash daily in the SAP system and billing system
- Reconcile logs maintained to bank lockbox and wire information
- Maintain various cash application batch files and binders
- Assist with the weekly sending out of the customer invoices
- Ad hoc research to assist management with customer inquiries, internal inquiries etc.
- Excellent level of English, preferably another language
- Economics degree (preferably finance and accounting)
- 1 year experience in a similar finance position
- Experience working in an SSC environment is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Accurate and organized
- Very good communication skills and pro-active attitude
- Good knowledge of Excel
- ERP experience would be great (preferably SAP)
Apply directly to Fanni Jurkovics, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 552
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése