Our multinational partner is looking for a
Case Processing Team Leader
with fluent English knowledge in their Shared Services Centre in Budapest.
- Performing activities on the assigned projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Managing a team of Drug safety professionals providing Pharmacovogilance services
- Tracking and maintaining Metrics regularly to ensure high level of quality of Pharmacovigilance activities
- Ensuring team performance in line with compliance and SLAs
- Keeping contact with Clients
- Providing reports on performance, status and any escalations
- Providing annual performance appraisals of direct reports and regular feedback
- Ensuring effective communication of Resource issues and Resignations
- Managing assessment and development of team members
- Setting goals for the team and monitoring their performance
- Directs the organization of work within the team including duty rosters, vacations and shift planning etc.
- Able to conduct data entry or process cases in situations of needs
- Fluent English
- University Degree in Life Sciences/Health care
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience preferably in clinical function (hospitals, pharmacy) or clinical research area (CRA, Pharmacovigilance, Clinical data management, Medical writing)
- Experience in people and project management is a must!
If you are interested in the prosition, please send your application in English to the e-mail address below.