Do you have a Medical degree and good command of English?
Are you interested in Pharmacovigilance and you want to work with your degree?
Do you want to use your English knowledge on a daily basis?
Work-life balance and the good salary are both important?
If yes, this is your place!
- Evaluation of cases in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Determination of seriousness, drug product association and global labeling status in order to assign the appropriate case reporting status for global distribution of regulatory case reports
- Execution of a high-quality, accurate and timely case evaluation process within a therapeutic area
- Confirmation of the accuracy of medical coding
- Determination of the completeness of single case reports as to medical content, clarification of inconsistent information
- Participation in the review of customer reporting compliance
- Medical Degree
- Strong English language skills, both written and oral
- Basic IT skills
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Customer friendly orientation
- Excellent training opportunities
- Open, multicultural environment in a stable and growing company
- Professional growing possibilities, as the company has wonderful rotation system
- Competitive salary